Thursday, October 22, 2009

4 Elements Art




I recieved a second invitation to enter an art competition at a small gallery in Pollok, Waiuku. The theme was the '4 Elements' (ie water, air, earth, and fire). After playing around with a few ideas, this is what I finally came up with....using watercolour and charcoal pencil I attempted to show an NZ representation of the 4 elements with native eel, birds and Rotorua thermal activity.(nb. cute lil Chey Dolls sitting up there on the shelf below...:) )




I'm not even close to expecting win but would be over the moon if it sold...I need some $$ to pay for Jada's maths curriculum for 2010....!

1 comment:

  1. too fabulous miss Dee! hope someone snaffles them up to pop on their wall- or even better still some well visited tourist centre! xx

    ReplyDelete

it means so much that you've taken the time to comment~ x