Thursday, November 12, 2009

Do I count as an "artist" now???

I'm in print my peeps!!
whoop-whoop.
My art entry gained 2nd placing and gets a feature in the Franklin Edition Post. (Ok, so there's probably about 10 people in total who have it delivered but everyone starts somewhere right?!)
See my fame and glory here on page 17!!!!

I feel like singing Miley Cyrus right now~
....aint about how fast i get there, aint about what's waiting on the other siii-i-ii-ide, it's the climb....


PS there is an explanation for the title, "Can you tell?" , but that's a whole nother story!! hehe

1 comment:

  1. YAY for you doll- yep are totally classed as an real life artist now...so excited for you!...and also have to change you on my blog as I have dee-lightful still on there rather this newly named one- and have missed out all these blogposts...hmmmm will sort it.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

it means so much that you've taken the time to comment~ x