Friday, June 25, 2010

Make my Week # 24 &25

i missed last week for no particular reason, just didn't get around to it (did someone say "slacker"??)
anyway, here's what i made:
i wanted to be cool like bobby robin and make a mega funky necklace like hers.
it ended up being mega-fail. sooo, i taught myself to finger knit (head nod, you tube) and turned it into a chunky braided necklace instead. i still think it's only about half a step up from the mega fail it was though (i'll probably end up cutting the beads off and giving it the hiff-o)
*
and then, this week i made this:
i had a request for a golly doll.

(she has knickers!! hehe)


i tried to avoid the traditional type golly and bring a bit more of my own personal flavour to it.
i think she has potential :)
happy weekend!! xo

4 comments:

  1. that doll is gorgeous! and the knickers are so cute!

    I LOVE the necklace! its not a fail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the golly girl, and your necklace looks great too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want a golly dollllllllllll! For my baby gurrrrril!
    Hit me up email !

    Trina
    www.mommeville.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! I love this golly doll! I want one! I found oyur blog through Ange at Striking Keys... Love all the things you have made. :-)
    Check out my blog sometime - http://splattersofpaint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

it means so much that you've taken the time to comment~ x