Wednesday, August 18, 2010

wardrobe wednesday


if you knocked on my door right now, this is what i'd be wearing.
cardi:: op shop Max 100% nz merino wrap top that i had my mum change into a cardi. (unlike Clare i loathe things wrapping around my middle since having my 4th child!)
dress:: kmart hand-me-down from my sis. i LOVE it.
jeans:: spray can (jk...glassons and WayTooSmall post 4th bebe)
shoes:: parallel import Chuck Taylors from No.1 Shoes
i did have a belt on as well but i took it off to carry the babe in the sling and was too lazy to put it back on for the pic ;)
(check out what the other mamas are wearing and be inspired to dress up too)

7 comments:

  1. I love that dress! I'm a big time paisley fan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit, and you so do not look as though you've had four babies! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this outfit too so very styly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute print dress - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is very chic! I love it... alrighty... *after seeing so many dresses being worn as everyday attire* I HAVE to start wearing more dresses/skirts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit, very cool! So great to see everyones outfits for inspiration, may have to be brave and pos one of mine! :)

    ReplyDelete

it means so much that you've taken the time to comment~ x