Wednesday, August 25, 2010

wardrobe wednesday

if you were at Auckland International Airport on Monday afternoon and saw someone wearing this:
..it was me!!

cardi:: my mum's from her teen years. it's the coolest green and just will not wear out!
brown floral tunic:: $10 cotton on
jeans:: jeanswest..only 1 year old and knees have already gone ...:(
boots:: ugliest and oldest boots in all of nz but there's always a million more urgent things to spend the moolah on before a new pair of winter boots - and they only cost $20 and haven't worn out yet so it would be wasteful to turf them i suppose.
(i've also been wearing a whole of Very Sick Baby this week but he techincally doesn't live in my wardrobe so not sure if he counts?)

11 comments:

  1. You look awesome, and that cardie is so amazing! I love the colour, and I love that your ma wore it in her teens...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tunic. Gosh I hope I look as good as you after 4 babies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous cardie! Looking great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oo Dee's so pretty! and styly too...x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking all free spirit-y in a totally gorgeous way. Very nice legs! I think it's a really cool outfit that looks super comfy and practical (especially important for a mama of four, I imagine!) but also effortlessly rad. Go you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit, love the green :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look fab. I have a top that my Mum bought back in her early 20s and I am still wearing it today. Guess they just made things better back then? What a difference between your cardi and jeans lasting the distance. But you know, I like jeans with rips in the knees... they look cool :o) I'd keep 'em as long as possible, then rip the bottoms off and wear them as shorts :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! I love the fact that you have clothes passed down from your Mum. Mine didn't keep anything, and if she did it wouldn't fit me : (
    I also think that babies DEFINITELY count as wardrobe.. somedays at least! Otto is totally the cutest accessorie I own.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We just got Cotton On in the US; Dallas is where I found one. Great deals on cute stuff.

    ReplyDelete

it means so much that you've taken the time to comment~ x