Saturday, October 30, 2010

dressay

House of G provided the inspiration for Jada's dress I made for her to wear to her essay award presentation this morning. I liked the oversize frill around the top on the dress on the right.

It was dead easy to make - just 5 rectangles (tutuorial anyone?). I might even make one for myself for summer.....
And yes, (cos I like to pretend I'm a rockstar mother), I made a matching one for her doll too :)
She spoke so well using a microphone and reading her essay out.
So, so proud.



When we got home she rediscovered a book we had read together awhile ago and announced she was going to read it again (by herself!). We'll see...

4 comments:

  1. She is absolutely gorgeous! but you already know that aye..wow you must be so proud!!!! what an awesome accomplishment and that dress is v cUte!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Jada! And I love that dress, tutorial please!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! Love her in that dress on the super pretty hammock too!!
    Ahhhhh spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful dress and photos! Love that hammock and hoping for warmer summer dress and hammock days in Welly soon! x

    ReplyDelete

it means so much that you've taken the time to comment~ x