Sunday, December 5, 2010

it's that time of the year~~

forgive me if i get a little sentimental these days.
i miss this time last year...waiting for our fourth.

someone asked me today if he was my first baby.

fourth, i said.

gasp! she said, i don't know how you do it!

one at a time, i said, and every time you stretch your arms a little wider.


  1. Sounds like you are thinking of stretching those arms even wider for no.#5...Nice post. Cx

  2. Awww, such lovely words and thoughts :)

  3. So true (about stretching your arms wider). Can't imagine how people do triplets/twins etc - sudden stretching of the arms ;)

  4. Such beautiful words. I had a tear in my eye after reading that last part. And visions of a big group family bear love love.

  5. Awww man. Now you went and made me all gooey. Warm fuzzy even.


it means so much that you've taken the time to comment~ x