(i almost typed #52 in the title! sheesh, eager!)
i've still been in MAKE-overdrive this week...
1. a new 'product' I'm really excited about:(a special thanks to Cait of CHD for the loan of the gorgeous model)
2. a little bit o' portraitin:
3. oh, and we had a birthday...which means a birthday cake.
(don't judge, it was late and all those pentagons and hexagons were challenging!!)
4. some dolls being prepped for INTERNATIONAL travel :)
5. some Chrissy eat-treats:
6. a Chrissy present for my MIL - reusable supermarket bag:
and didn't Spotlight do well providing the gorgeous retro foodie fabric? yes, i was immediately charmed too
happy weekend!! xo