Tuesday, May 3, 2011

homework II

Stella set our second homework assignment: 1 photo, a drawing, some writing each depicting one of the three following: our past, our present, our future.

isn't it funny how we interpret instructions differently? i imagined the 3 components to be combined into one somehow. anyway, this is what was in my head:


photo = past: where i was brought up.

drawing = present: my upbringing shapes so much of my present and my future.

words = future: i hope to live this. to be fully aware of the preciousness of time and life. of past and present.


thanks Stella.

(who's next?)


4 comments:

  1. I love your interpretation dee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That is STUNNING! Okay, officially you are my hero...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a clever way to do it! And lovely too. I really must get on to doing mine.. feel like I'm letting the team down! (bad enough I don't blog anymore..)

    ReplyDelete

it means so much that you've taken the time to comment~ x