1. i really want to pull this window seat out and put a pair of chairs here with a little table in between them. the perfect spot to sip a cuppa and look OUT at the view (currently anyone who sits here has their back to the view). I shared my idea with JR and he said, "but where will you put the laundry?". ha. (ever so practical.../sigh)
2. i am terrible at maintaining friendships. always have been. i don't have the usual gaggle of super-close female friends most women have. never have. (not sure what this means, but there you are)
3. have been thinking a lot about the blessing of siblings lately. and feel especially sad that a lot of couples umm and ahh so much over having another child after only having 2.
4. i prefer to bury my head in the sand instead of facing reality. ie, check blogs at 5pm instead of making dinner, or create/sew/paint something to forget about people/work/life drama. maybe that just means i'm an addict. or a comfort-crafter at least.
5. i have yellow mustard tights and am too scared to wear them out in public. but i am seriously in LOVE with them.
6. i am dreaming of particiapting in a popular local annual market. there would be no real purpose or benefit besides the experience.
7. i am also dreaming of hosting a workshop. i'd have no idea what to teach, but i think i'd really like to.
8. i think a rodent has died in between the floor levels. in the spare room. yuk!! it's a wait-it-out job cos nothing is fitting in there to get it out.