Tuesday, July 12, 2011

dee is...

it's true.

we are kin. except he does that smouldering eyes thing way better.
((i'm wondering if the above pic counts as a Real Life Pin?? ha!))

and i also realised this morning that if anyone hears of Brooke Shields looking out for her eyebrows, i've got them too.
(a beauty hazard of now having a long fringe and not really ever seeing your eyebrows as often) 

i DO love that my workshop ladies funded some GHDs for me though. this was taken half an hour after jonny called:


{i heard that collective exhale you know...}

12 comments:

  1. hahaha Dee - totally loving this. Your hair would have been at it's peak of fashion in the 80's! Totally envy your fringe - so wish I could do one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mean to be rude, but I really did laugh at your hair BEFORE!! So that's what good hair straighteners do!!! Amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious post! And so excited that you got some GHDs! My lil ole Remingtons just doesn't cut it compared to the real thing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Nice to see a sense of humor on blogger ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Classic....and a trip down memory lane :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Baa hahahahahahahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. sexy!!!!! thats cute!!:) love the hair ! if my 4 year old saw it she would say "mum look that lady has a dunny brush hairstyle:)" hehehe funny !

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOl can you get his autograph then? My hair goes just like yours if not put into order but I am envious of your fringe I have super cowlicks on my forehead.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is my favourite blog post in a long, long time. You are hilarious.
    Also - that last picture makes me want GHDs so darn bad. it's like the before and after on an infomercial!

    ReplyDelete

it means so much that you've taken the time to comment~ x