- the comment i referred to on yesterday's post DID NOT offend me. at all. i was merely surprised and taken aback that that may be how i am percieved here on this blog. the commenter actually wrote a really sweet comment - so sweet, in fact, i was too embarrassed to include all of it for everyone to see.
- i don't necessarily think that those who 'have something to show' for their time are using it more effectively than those who choose to spend their time preparing hearts and lives for eternity. the latter is an infinitely (ha!) better use of time.
- i don't necessarily think that having 4 kids at home all day is more work than having one young toddler so don't let that impress you too much! siblings play with each other so in many ways it's much less work.
- i do have a lot of 'Time Opportunities" - 5-15 minute slots throughout the day. this all adds up to a lot of time and is usually how i start/complete anything.
- i sometimes dream of sending kids off to school/daycare and having all day to myself. BUT i know myself well enough by now that i would actually get less done in that kind of situation - because i'd faff around all day thinking i had all the time in the world! haha...(anyone else??)
(i'm tossing up whether to show you a picture of my hair today. would you believe it looks JUST like jon bon jovi's in the 80s? it does. maybe i'll show you a before/after shot when i've tamed it with my new ghds?!! maybe....)