Monday, April 30, 2012

heart hands

ladies...hold ON to your uteruses!
cover its eyes or send it out of the room...
...because these lips do not want to be responsible for an influx of babies born 9 months from now!


this afternoon, i had to wake Sawyer from his nap so we could take Jada to her netball practice. and there he was, all lips and cheeks and squish...and his hands in the shape of a heart! /melt.
and even though i have been solo since before dawn (and still am!), i am sticking fast to my new week's resolutions and today has been much better. thank you for your comments of solidarity. and especially this offer of help i received:
 if you need a maid I have some spare hours I can give you, and apart from moping floors which i detest I'll do anything else, and i don't pass judgement on peoples parenting, or their kids, or talk about their home lives with other people, i mind my own business, get on with jobs, am pretty flexible and won't tell you kids what to do, and kids having tantrums or being little terrors don't worry me at all!


 (you're all going to be asking me for a contact number now aren't you?!)
~d.


(some of you will have seen this picture on instagram already. if you're on instagram, come and say hi at @deeconstruction)

24 comments:

  1. Heart hands! Melt. Too precious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup total cuteness :) BUT THAT OFFER OF HELP!! WOWSERS!!!!!awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my........! *averts eyes as cuteness is way too much to bear*

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh no i looked to soon before i read, (secretly hope it works). melt!!
    wish i was that person & therefore receiving it oneday too bless them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. smooch smooch, squeeze squeeze x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! He's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. *pop* that was the sound of ovulation. You were right. I should have listened to your warning. He's lovely. xx Fi

    ReplyDelete
  8. heheheheheheheheh
    All I need now is that baby smell and I will be rarin to go! SO cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sawyer is the sweetest
    *smiles* as my growing/forming little one delicately kicks me from the inside...your posts make oh and ah over what we have coming
    Glad your week is going well, and yeah, wow what an amazing offer x

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is gorgeous! love watching bubs sleep... no more for me though 4 is plenty. Good luck with your relaxed parenting week. I am trying the same approach as I am alone with my 4 aswell for the moment, though atleast 3 of them go to school during the week :)
    You are a daily inspiration... I often dream about the idea of homeschooling.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! I was just looking at my almost 5 year old son (youngest) cuddling me in bed this morning and thinking about the cuteness and not wanting him to grow out of that!
    Lucky I'm not at fertile stage of cycle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a precious photo!! Makes me even more excited about our new arrival in November, its such a long way away!! And OMG I want one of those offers of help!!! What a blessing!! Tell whoever that is that there needs to be more people like her!!

    Ps don't you hate having to wake up bubbas to drag them out into the car!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH those heart hands and lips are sooooooooooooooooooo cute!!! p.s. yes, forward that person's contact details onto me ASAP!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my. He is adorable! How do you get things done and not just stare at him all day! xx
    Ps Add me to the list for your mystery lady please, she sounds wonderful! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooooh - one for printing and framing

    ReplyDelete
  16. I may have just started lactating again! Adorable photo.

    ReplyDelete
  17. GAH amazing baby + amazing camera = insanely amazing photos. Now I have camera AND sleeping baby envy!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh I just love this! Lovely to come across your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  19. My uterus has already been aching, but OH MY!! How sweet. And I love the top. Oh and I found you on Instagram!

    ReplyDelete
  20. my uterus peeked! Great! That is seriously the cutest like squishy face...thanks for sharing the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love that photo- you are right it does make me long for another wee baby to hold!

    ReplyDelete

it means so much that you've taken the time to comment~ x