Monday, September 24, 2012

coming soon!

can you believe i began working on these dolls in january? before Sawyer was born??
it pretty much sums up my 'professional life' this year!
i'm hoping to be back into sewing custom orders next year, but in the meantime i will be releasing my Dee*Luxe range for sale in the next few weeks (if all goes according to plan!)
i'm still trying to decide between a couple of amazing give away options to thank you for being such patient and loyal supporters

.............
and a big X and a O for your sweet encouragement on my last post. at the moment we are up to our eyeballs in boxes and piles (on top of piles) of things to go in a million different places as we get ready to leave at 5am on thursday for the mighty trek north again. i'm so grateful for wonderful friends and family who have offered to help out (again! deja vu...) and for YOU all. thanks for joining us on this journey X

14 comments:

  1. they are just beautiful Dee - so lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really are talented lady!! I love, love, love your dolls and look forward to having one of my very own :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They really are exquisite Dee.
    Good luck with the big move!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, that one with the sparkly shoes and the fur wrap! I would buy her and keep her all to myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a gorgeous bunch!

    for me just about everything goes on hold for that fist year with a baby in the house. . . and i've only ever had TWO to look after. you're doing so amazingly well.

    rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're all gorgeous... and I'm pretty sure they have better wardrobes/ clothes than me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooohhhh PRECIOSAS!!
    I've just felt in love with the one on the right of the photo!!! love it!!!
    come on Dee!!!!
    besos from Spain!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty please can I be on top of the list for a custom order one day? I, ahem, my girls would love to have them! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. they are gorgeous Dee! I love all the little details on them! too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want their outfits in my size!!! I LOVE these dolls, Dee!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhhh, they worth the long wait! Those sequins shoes and the pink pinnie are absolutely fabulous! You are amazing! XXX

    ReplyDelete

it means so much that you've taken the time to comment~ x