* last week was insane. everything i'd felt here, was entirely tipped on its head(how to be this at home?). this was my deepest dread about coming home.
* however, part of the chaotic feeling may be related to the fact that, in 10 days, we are heading BACK up north!!! so life is generally utter chaos saying hello-goodbye to friends, unpacking-repacking bags...
* this time we won't be in our shed, but instead we'll be staying in a house overlooking the harbour. swooon~~
* we will be spending our summer on the beach. i have even bought myself some togs (swimsuit) for the first time in EIGHT years to celebrate!! yeww~ i might even do a Wardrobe Wednesday post in my togs just because i am that excited!! ha, yeah, maybe not...
* i have also been having a date every morning with Billy Blanks in an attempt to RID myself of my matronly upper arms! ewww, what IS that? (reality of my age, that's what.../sigh). it feels nice to exercise a bit, but it also kind of makes me feel like vomiting. i'm so pathetic...
* despite vowing and declaring never to have housesitters with kids again, we are. this time we have done/will do a few things differently. we feel peaceful about it.
*so, basically, what i'm really saying is prepare yourselves for an ONSLAUGHT of beachy, summer posts. i hope you don't mind and i'll try not to show off too much, promise.
* and if you're headed to the Cape this summer, stop in or give us a toot on your way past!
*i should also mention, the candles in these photos are novelty candles that actually flicker. and don't get hot. and are completely edible...see?