Sunday, October 28, 2012

oh hai!


there is SO much to say, and catch up on, but blogger is being such a brat to me since we've been up north again and i'm not really sure why....
we have been back up north for over 4 weeks now! it is all so familiar, but very different this time too (ie, we're living in a house, not a shed!) hopefully my blogger/photos issue will resolve (if i ignore it long enough?) and i can share some our happenings and doings.

for now, check out this blog post that totally made me cry.
(it's my MAMA! and her HOME! and her GARDEN! and her awesome QUILTING skills!)
thanks for sharing the link, Julie x

4 comments:

  1. OMG OMG OMG!!!! I am TOTALLY stealing the magazine quilt idea! Can see where you get your creative talent from! What an amazing place!!! Thanks for sharing that link!
    Happy travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's an awesome blog about Mum alright, I read it yesterday and felt so proud to be her daughter...she is a very talented lady! and inspiration. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the link, your mum is "awesome".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Dee. The view from your Mothers house is amazing! I used to fish off the Kinohaku bridge as a youngster. That area is full of great, mystical memories for me.

    I'll be spending time in memory lane this afternoon. Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete

it means so much that you've taken the time to comment~ x