Friday, May 2, 2014

Floral Friday


I can't decide if I can get away with my obsession with AllThingsFloral because I'm only in my 30s, or if in fact it's a sign of my being in my 30s. I like to think the former, but considering my new hankie curtains maybe I really am only a small step away from this.
Show me any item of clothing in a good cotton floral and I can't resist. What can I say - it's a magnetic attraction. 
As a way of documenting my addiction collection I'm starting up a little thing I like to call "Floral Friday". It should get me through winter quite nicely I think. 
This week's dress was whipped up by my mama, using thrifted fabric and a vintage pattern. 
Feel free to join in!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I'm not even close to my thirties but I still LOVE floral!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!!!
    Check my blog**
    http://fashionglamour-beatriz.blogspot.pt/
    xx, Beatriz Palma

    ReplyDelete

it means so much that you've taken the time to comment~ x